CUSTOMIZED PUMPING UNITS THAT MATCH WITH YOUR OPERATIONAL, NORMS, ECONOMICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRAINTS.
A DESIGN PHILOSOPHY THAT TAKE IN CONSIDERATION YOUR RISK ASSESMENT AND YOUR EVOLUTIVE OPERATION SCENARIOS.
- Fluids transfer into pipeline
- Multi-phase production pumping
- Water disposal & water injection into wells
- Well cleaning & well circulation
- Well killing with brine or mud
- Drilling mud circulation for civil applications
- Pipeline flushing
- Gas treatment (injection and circulation of TEG, MEG, amine, etc.)
- Pressure testing
- Reciprocating pump (triplex or quintuplex)
- Progressive cavity pump (PCP)
- Centrifugal pump (single or multi-stage)
Alternatively, other pump technologies can be offered.
Inspection & Services
String test can be performed in FTE’s workshop. Performance and leak tests are always performed prior to delivery of complete pumping units.
Site commissioning & training can be performed on request.
Factory tests are available on request (with or without third party witness):
- Mechanical Run Test
- Performance Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- NPSH Test
- Noise Test
- Vibration Test
Each unit is supplied with a customized operating & maintenance manual.